Friday, March 7, 2008
This painting was done for entry into Ballistic Publishings books. It was selected and published in Elemental 3. This particular piece was an experiment in some new techniques for myself. The character is actually a 3D model I created and sculpted in ZBrush. I used this for my light values and then rendered over this in photoshop for the final image.
Been awhile since I've updated anything but I've made some progress on my unfinished Dominance War piece. I've done some test renders as you can see. Overall I'm pleased with the results but I still need to fine tune the shader more. The ink is too heavy so I'll play with that. I'll also post some normal renders later on.